WHO WE ARE
Neon Signs Ltd is a 100% New Zealand owned-and-operated custom signage company. The original LED neon experts, we stared neonsigns.co.nz to provide affordable neon signage for all New Zealanders, and specialise in providing bespoke solutions for businesses, weddings, and home decoration.
100% New Zealand owned and operated, we design all our neon signs in-house from our neon studio in Christchurch.
All our signs include free shipping within New Zealand.
Hold on what is a LED FLEX neon? I thought neon signage was made with glass?
You’re right! Traditionally, neon signage was made from glass containing the Neon gas. However, technology has significantly improved and has provided an affordable and safer solution through the use of LED neon lights.
All our neons are hand crafted from eco-friendly LED. This means that not only is your sign far cheaper than traditional glass neon, but it is also brighter, more streamlined, and doesn’t hum like mosquito lamp around a camp fire....
Our neons are encased with a PVC cover, and their low voltage ensures that the case never overheats and the power bill never hurts your pocket.
Also unlike traditional glass neon, we can dim our lights meaning they make perfect night lights for kiddies!
What kind of quality can I expect?
Our signs are all reviewed and tested prior to dispatch. We offer full quality assurance on all neonsigns.co.nz products. We are always transparent and 100% open and honest to ensure you receive a product that you are happy with.
Some points to note:
- Neon signs are all made from hand. During the production process, we use a special glue which can stain the acrylic backing. We make all attempts to remove any residue glue
- You may also notice micro scratches on the backing acrylic from work benches. We make all attempts to avoid this occurring
- Electrics are tested on New Zealand and Australian connectors and wires with low cut casings are made so the cords can move easily without affecting the connection
- All neon signage comes with a 2 metre clear wire encased cable with an additional 1.5 metre black cord that connects to the adapter. We use New Zealand and Australian adapters and a 12 voltage transformer which is New Zealand and Australian approved. If you require an adapter for another country, please request this upon ordering
How do returns work? Do you offer a warranty?
We offer a one year manufacturers warranty on all products from the date of purchase. Simply contact us if there is an issue. This warranty is only valid for faulty products, not general wear, tear or damage. A replacement will only be issued once an inspection of the faulty sign has taken place
Do you wholesale neon designs? What about collaborations?
We sure do, and would love to do so! We are happy to work with you to design the neon sign of your dreams! We can produce custom neon signage at a wholesale rate or can mass produce any items available in our shop at the same wholesale rates. We are always keen to collaborate - send us a message with your request!
CUSTOM DESIGN QUOTING PROCESS
CUSTOM BUILDER PURCHASE AGREEMENT
Please note that by purchasing your custom neon you will be agreeing to the following terms:
- Any custom neon designs that progresses from the custom neon builder will be sent directly into production immediately. We will not accept any cancellations from the point of purchase
- neonsigns.co.nz will confirm your design prior to production. No returns will be accepted upon a purchaser changing their mind. The product will be replaced under our one year manufacturers warranty if the product is deemed faulty.
All sizes shown and styles of font displayed on the custom builder are approximate. Please note these are hand made items so it will always slightly vary. The actual size is determined by font height and sign length is scaled according to your font choice and the number of characters.
Approximate sizing is:
XS - approx 10cm high per letter
S - approx 15-20cm high per letter
M - approx 20 - 40cm high per letter
L 40cm - 50cm high per letter
XL 50cm - 100cm high per letter
The width of the sign will be to scale for the letter size.
CUSTOM TURN AROUND TIMINGS
All orders are sent into production on the Friday of the week of the purchase. Expect your neon to arrive within 4 weeks from the Friday of the week you purchased. If your neon sign is urgent - we understand. Please contact us and request an 'urgent turnaround’. Please note there will be a rush fee included which is around $400 NZD.
What about if I want a neon that is a specific design?
If you're after something a little MORE CUSTOM then we can accommodate. We can help you source your dream font, hearts/stars or sparkles around your name, a range of colours, a company logo or reproduce a neon from your Pinterest board!
Fill out our EXTRA custom order form and once we have confirmed the price we ask you to purchase our $40 EXTRA custom product from our shop. This allows us to ensure you are committed to the purchase given the amount of time it takes to produce and design an EXTRA custom neon. That $40 will be credited to your final design and deducted from the total cost of your neon. Let us bring your dream neon to life!
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
How much does shipping cost?
Free across NEW ZEALAND - $70 Australia tracked. Internationally can be quoted separately, contact us.
I want my neon now! How long will it take to get my neon? What if it's on pre order?
The majority of our neons are in stock and ready to ship upon request. Due to popular demand our neon signs can at times be out of stock. This will be clearly stated on the product page before you add the neon to your cart. Any sign on pre order will incur standard delivery times of 4 weeks as stated above. f you are dying for your neon to arrive (we can't blame you), then we can arrange this for you. This request will require a $400 rush fee for delivery on a case by case basis.